Main Tasks - New Focus

General announcements for the community to read.
DrGTO
Project Coordinator

Main Tasks - New Focus

Post by DrGTO » Apr 04th 2004 08:39

Greetings all,

as some of you might realized I wasnt around that much over the lasts weeks/month. Due to personal reasons and a lot of learning for my final oral exam I had to cut down my activity on the project.
Meanwhile the game has done some great progress and the developing team is incredible productive. Admins of the server are doing a great job too. Not to forget the forum admins and moderators. Yes, they all are heroes !

With some more time to spend I want to focus on a new (sub)project. We are getting closer to some kind of 'final beta' status of the code. At this point we need to think about more powerful server, a bigger player community and some addtional services. To get more player we need to advertise for THE REINCARNATION on other gaming boards and so on. This means 'Going public'.

Before this final step can be done, we need to redesign the look of THE REINCARNATION. We will need a new background story., new pictures and new descriptions in all main areas of the game. THE REINCARNATION needs its own identiy !
I dont want to ignore, where we are coming from (there was a company in korea once.....) but these times are finally over.

Well,

the writers guild has to be activated again! Remember the good posts at the beginning of the project at the old UBB!

We need writers !
We need graphic designer !

The new logo was a brilliant start, we have to go on there.

If all these parts are redesigned, we can go public..
DrGTO

== The REINCARNATION ==
Project Founder & Coordinator